HUGE TURBO GRAFX-16 COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!

Hello Everyone,

I have an auction on eBay that I would let go for 7,000 due to fees and such and a listing on Facebook Marketplace that I would let go for 6,250. The auction contains a boxed system, boxed Turbo Express with new compacitors, boxed AC Adaptor, boxed Turbo Express Car Charger, boxed Turbo Booster, 92/93 US NEC Hu Card games with manual and cases. I did not collect with the cardboard boxes. I am missing Magical Chase and manual, otherwise one away from a complete US set. I have a few sealed games and the Bonk’s 3 cardboard box making that fully complete. I also have some extra Hu card protectors and system manuals. There are no imports or CD games. My eBay screen name is wolfsaq. I was a long member of NintendoAGE. I would rather sell on Facebook Marketplace (Pennsylvania) and can give the best deal due to no fees. Please ask me questions on those two sites and not here. Thanks

Comments

• Fuck you, you assraping bitch. Go upcharge your worthless shit elsewhere motherfucker

• edited June 7

Hey Truxton, or should I say, chode! I sold it for $7,000 to a guy in up state NY! LMAO! I love these internet trolls that feel empowered to use big colorful words on the other end of a computer! You feel better about yourself now! LOL! Please lock this thread.

• Congrats fuckstick. Pat yourself on the back then pat your faggot boyfriend on his dick. I bet that $7000 went to the local tranny for a shit ton of rim jobs.

Also nobody is going to lock this topic as the mods and new owners fucked this site in the ass worse than you do your dads asshole every night.

and regulus there’s no excuse for a fuckhead like you to be here. Go get a room if you want to suck his dick.